About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Big Austin City

After New Year's we went on a trip to Big Austin City (as Johnny likes to call it) for two days. It was such a perfect little trip! We stayed right down town, went shopping, saw some of the sites-the Capitol building, Zilker Park, UT campus, 6th street, and the Salt Lick. We even got to go to a UT basketball game. Johnny was so great the entire time. He loves Big Austin City and I think he's a Long horn for life! We'll see...


Here's our beautiful Capitol Building. It was neat to learn more about Texas' history since I grew up in Arizona. Now I know why Texas is the greatest state in the WORLD. ha ha.


I can't remember if I took this picture because I thought the ceilings were gorgeous or how funny it was to see John's head sticking two feet out of the top of the crowd. I love my tall hubby!


Mommy and Johnny


Johnny's first Longhorn! He asks us to "make his longhorn" with his fingers at least twice a day


The Man

No comments: