John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
Here you go, a picture of the belly. I'm not a huge fan of taking pictures of myself so this is the best I could do. John snapped it before he would let me in the door.
You look so good! And very cute! Also, I LOVE your Christmas tree! It is so beautiful! Good job! My Christmas tree was very scary but it was still fun! I'm sad it's over!
Hi! You're tiny! You look so cute but I am SO happy not to be pregnant anymore. FYI-the name of the double stroller I got was the graco quattro tour duo stroller in french roast. I love it because it folds up smaller than other doubles (still seems huge of course, but what do ya do). It's comfy and easy to push around. There are some smaller ones out there but aren't as comfortable for the kids and don't have all the cup holders and undercarriage baskets and such. Ashlee knows everything about double strollers and has tried a few different kinds out. She's the one that did all the research for me on my stroller. I'll forward you the email she sent me with pics of all the best strollers. see ya!
6 comments:
You look darling! I love it! Cant wait to see that babe!
So cute! Have a merry Christmas!
You Look so cuuuuute! Awesome tree!
Finally :) Love it.
A
You look so good! And very cute! Also, I LOVE your Christmas tree! It is so beautiful! Good job! My Christmas tree was very scary but it was still fun! I'm sad it's over!
Hi! You're tiny! You look so cute but I am SO happy not to be pregnant anymore. FYI-the name of the double stroller I got was the graco quattro tour duo stroller in french roast. I love it because it folds up smaller than other doubles (still seems huge of course, but what do ya do). It's comfy and easy to push around. There are some smaller ones out there but aren't as comfortable for the kids and don't have all the cup holders and undercarriage baskets and such. Ashlee knows everything about double strollers and has tried a few different kinds out. She's the one that did all the research for me on my stroller. I'll forward you the email she sent me with pics of all the best strollers. see ya!
Post a Comment