About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged.Let me begin by telling you that when contemplating my answers to these questions, I've realized that I am the most un-interesting person ever. With that said, let us begin.

I am supposed to tell you, the readers, 7 interesting/special/weird things about myself that you may not know.....Let's see....

1. I was a synchronized swimmer when I was 8-12 years old. I was pretty good at it too! Anyone who actually knows me, knows this but I guess this one is for all you blog stalkers out there. :)

2. I LOVE to cook and HATE to bake. And by hate to bake, I mean I am horrible at it. Just last night I tried to be a cute wife and make cookies for John and they came out of the oven looking like chocolate chip tortillas. I should have taken a picture. I will next time. If there is a next time...

3. I'm pretty sure I have road rage. And I've decided that what fuels my rage the most is when someone speeds up, cuts me off and then turns right in front of me. I'm gritting my teeth just thinking about it.

4. I am a total home body. I love being at home. Just me and Johnny, our backyard swing set, a movie, some snacks, a nap, cleaning my cute house, and making dinner-a great day for me! And of course I have to have my daily phone calls with my five favorite people, you know who you are.

5. My dream job is to be a whale trainer at Sea World. Yes, I want to swim with Shamu. I have had that dream ever since I was 5 and I never got over it. We went to Sea World this Summer and I got teary eyed when the whales came out. Maybe I was an Orca in another life.

6. I've never broken a bone, had a bloody nose or been stung by a bee. I'm running out of ideas here.

7. I love vacuuming. And I love vacuums. I aspire to owning a Kirby vacuum one day but for now, I'm trying to convince John that we need a Dyson.

The end.

6 comments:

melis said...

I love it! You are not boring! I have been tagged numerous times but completely ignore them becaue I cannot even think of ONE cool fact about me! Thanks for the insight to your world!

Marci said...

That is so great that you were a synchronized swimmer :-)!

Isaura said...

you are too cuute!! I just got a pink Dyson on MAJOR, MAJOR sale at target. like less than half of a regular one. it was left over from october breast cancer month. go check out your target.

Hutchinson's said...

If they only knew about the synchronized swimming!! HAHA. I loved reading that. It was great. Miss you guys and hopefully I'll make it over to Texas really soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You are NOT boring! Reading this made me miss hangin' out with you! I remember you telling me that you were a synchronized swimmer. I always wanted to do that. I would pretend in my pool when I was little:) And maybe someday you'll get to swim with Shamu! You never know!

Anonymous said...

Hi cousin! Love your pics and messages! Miss you! Love you!